Let the Chevron and Texaco Business Card Program Work for You!
The Chevron and Texaco Business Card Program is designed to help you manage your fleet fuel expenses efficiently, so that you can spend your time managing your business. This program offers a variety of settings and controls that can be customized to your business needs. These tools can help you save time and money on your overall fuel costs, and will give you more control over your fleet fuel purchases. Click here
to learn more.
The Chevron and Texaco Business Fuel Program offers a wide range of features and benefits including:
| |Custom online account controls
- Set purchase limits and help reduce fraud
- Update control settings at any time
- Receive exception reports that detail individual purchases
- Require Driver ID Number (DIN) and odometer prompting for each transaction
| |Savings and Convenience
- Reduce administrative time by eliminating
expense reimbursements and collecting receipts
- View purchases from the convenience of your computer
- Get detailed transaction reporting or opt for more customized reporting
Get rewarded - earn competitive rebates
- Earn rebates up to 6¢ per gallon based on monthly fuel purchases made with your Chevron and Texaco Universal Business Card at Chevron and Texaco locations.
- Earn rebates on each gallon of fuel purchased at thousands of participating Chevron and Texaco locations in the U.S.
Don´t let fuel expenses become a drain on your business. Click here
to learn more about the Chevron and Texaco Business Gas Card.
*2009 Havill & Company survey of 300 fleet administrators.
†Purchases must be made with your Chevron and Texaco Universal Business Card and your account must be in good standing. Not valid on aviation or bulk fuel, propane or natural gas purchases. Rebate will appear on your monthly statement.
CHEVRON, the Chevron Hallmark, TEXACO, the Texaco Star T logo and TECHRON are trademarks owned by Chevron Intellectual Property LLC.
The Chevron and Texaco Business Card is issued by FleetCor Technologies Operating Company, LLC and is not an obligation of Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
The Chevron and Texaco Universal Business MasterCard® is issued by Regions Bank, pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated and is not an obligation of
Chevron U.S.A. Inc. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. FleetCor Technologies Operating Company, LLC and Comdata Network, Inc.
jointly operate the Chevron and Texaco Universal Business MasterCard Program.