This card is great for businesses that rack up serious miles and need a little extra flexibility on the road. With volume-based fuel rebates at Chevron and Texaco stations, you might not want to fuel up anywhere else—but if you need to, you can, since this card is also accepted at most major fuel stations across the U.S.
At a Glance
- Earn up to 6¢ per gallon starting at 500 gallons when you fuel up at Chevron and Texaco.
- Accepted at nearly 8,000 Chevron and Texaco stations in the U.S.
- Accepted at any major U.S. fuel station.
- Uncover savings with advanced data capture and reporting.
- Set purchase limits to control employee spending.
- Spend less time on paperwork with automatic accounting.
- 24/7, U.S.-based customer advisors.
Set controls by driver or by card.
Curb unwanted spending with “set it and forget it” card controls. Set purchase limits based on dollar amount, product type (i.e. fuel only option), time of day, and more.
Employees use their card to purchase fuel.
And only fuel (if that’s what you want). The requirement that employees enter odometer readings and Driver ID numbers at time of payment adds an extra layer of security, so you don’t have to worry about theft, lost cards, or vehicle misuse.
All purchases tracked automatically online.
No more collecting fuel receipts—advanced data capture and reporting puts the details of every purchase at your fingertips. You can even monitor employee spending in real-time, from anywhere, using our mobile app.
We do the accounting.
With paperless, automatic accounting that integrates easily into your existing systems, you don’t have to spend hours adding up fuel expenses line by line.
Get the big picture on your fuel spending.
Automatically generated reports make it easy to track day by day, month by month, or year by year spending… so you can see more, and save more.